Sunday, March 31, 2013

Handmade Artisan Soaps, Natural Liquid Soap, Body Scrubs and Lip Balms


If you haven't tried handmade, handcrafted artisan soaps made with the cold process method, you are in for a treat. My soaps are made with food grade ingredients like olive oil, coconut, palm kernel, beeswax, shea or mango butter and castor oil. Each batch is cured for 4-6 weeks. This makes my soaps exceptionally mild with lots of creamy lather. Water that is used during the soapmaking process evaporates, making the soap hard, so it will last you longer in the bath or the shower. Handmade soap creates its own glycerin during the soapmaking process, unlike commercially made soaps, which take the glycerin out. This makes the soap gentle. It is suitable for any type of skin; whether oily, dry, acne prone or mature.

I have been making soaps since 1969. Before that, I had my mother's and grandmother's help. I am a this generation soapmaker. I combine my knowledge of skin and body care with herbs and aromatherapy to bring you the best handmade soaps, skin care and body care available. I pride myself on using natural ingredients, essential oils and no phtalates in my fragrances. Ginger's Garden handmade soaps are packaged in soap boxes, so they come to you protected. They also make wonderful gifts for any occasion.

Buy one or two of my soaps as gifts for Valentine's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Birthday, Anniversary, wedding or a baby shower. My soaps are available for wholesale with a low minimum. Feel free to email me and I would be happy to discuss your needs with you.

Til next time!
Irena
www.gingersgarden.com
Best handmade soaps, lotions, bath oils, exfoliating body scrubs, essential oils blends and gift baskets

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home