Sunday, September 12, 2021

Mystery, Artisan, Wet Shaving Soap

 


When it comes to creative writing, I am at a loss. Help me write up a listing, and this shaving soap could be yours.

The scent notes are: Bergamot, Lavender, Apple, Pepper, Green Foliage, Spearmint, Amber, Vanilla and Cedarwood. It’s a bold and masculine scent that lasts. It will be made in my tallow base in a black jar. I will choose whoever I think has the best write up and send them this shaving soap. US wet shavers please.

My handmade, artisan, tallow shaving soap produces wonderful lather that’s thick, creamy, and stable. Your razor will glide over your skin easily with slick and protective lather. It comes in a natural plastic jar with a unique lid. It is a full 5 ounces and has a waterproof label. I make my soap in small batches and take care and pride in making a quality true shaving soap.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home